Thursday 4 October 2012

September Favourites!




September is over and it's been a bit of a hectic month for me! I've started a new job, moved in with my boyfriend and gone on holiday! I'm now looking forward to a much more chilled out October complete with lots of cosy nights in, and lots of long-awaited pampering! Here are a few products I've been loving in the month of September:

Viktor & Rolf Flowerbomb, Liz Earle Limited Edition Cleanse & Polish, Dior Addict Diorkiss and Stila In The Light

First up is Viktor & Rolf Flowerbomb which I have written about before. I adore this perfume, the smell makes me feel cosy and sexy all at once! You just have to go and smell it to understand. I also have been loving the Liz Earle Prince's Trust Special Edition Cleanse & Polish which I have also reviewed. My skin has been feeling really sensitive and dehydrated recently and the lavender and chamomile in this cleanser is so gentle and soothing on it.

                                                         Diorkiss                                                                              In The Light

Make-up wise I have been loving the Dior Addict lipstick in Diorkiss 578. This is a sheer glossy, balm-like lipstick that is really easy to wear and nourishing on the lips. I love the colour for September as it is the perfect transitional colour from Summer to Autumn. It is a gorgeous bright pink with rosey undertones. My final make up choice is Stila In The Light palette which has a wonderful mixture of matte and shimmery tones that are so soft and easy to apply. There is a great mix of day and evening shades, I took this palette on holiday with me and it had everything I needed. This palette has also been a great quick fix in the morning when I'm in a rush for work!
                            Soap & Glory Heel Genius, Nails Inc Basil Street and Origins Drink Up Intensive Mask

I have been loving the Origins Drink Up Intensive mask this month, I first started using it on holiday to soothe my skin after a day in the sun and it worked wonders! Since returning I've been a bit under the weather and my skin has been rather stressed, I find if I put this mask on at night I wake up in the morning and its soothed and soft. Lovely! This Soap & Glory Heels Genius foot cream has been pulled out the draw again this month, I massage this blue gel into my feet at night after a shower, pop on some socks and wake up to find baby soft tootsies. Finally my nail polish pick this month is Nails Inc Basil Street, it is a gorgeous nudey neutral that is perfect for this season and great for work.

                                                       Heels Genius                                                                      Basil Street

I have discovered lots of wonderful new products this month but don't think I've given them a thorough enough testing yet to include in my faves but expect lots of reviews soon! If you would like me to give an individual review on any of the above products please let me know. I hope you had a wonderful September and are looking forward to the month ahead!


What are your favourite products this month? Have you tried any of these, what are your thoughts?

10 comments:

  1. The Stila palette looks so lovely! <3 xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is, you should take a look at it! x x x

      Delete
  2. I love the Liz Earl cleanse and poilis, just ran out of mine though :( the Stilla pallet looks lovely too x

    http://whatkimmididnext.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Doh! You should try the Prince's Trust edition version as your repurchase! x x x

      Delete
  3. Ooh I love the sound of Flowerbomb but keep forgetting to try it! Haha

    xo,
    LelaLondon.com - Fashion, Beauty, Lifestyle blog!

    ReplyDelete
  4. i really want to try the origans mask! i love face mask type products, i always feel really pampered afterwards.
    you have a great little blog! i've just started following.
    i hope you'll pop over and say hi, you seem so lovely and it'd be great to have a chat sometime.
    hope to speak soon,
    laura x
    http://ilikecrayonsxo.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Naw thank you lovely :) I'm going to pop over now! x x x

      Delete
  5. I love flowerbomb!! I really like your blog! pls follow back :) http://madeofstarsblog.blogspot.gr/2012/09/urban-decay-naked-2-palette-giveaway.html

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comment, it means the world to me and I will try to reply to you all!

If you have enjoyed this posts please subscribe to me via bloglovin!

I hope you feel beautiful today :)