Sunday 21 October 2012

Sunday Night X Factor Pamper!

I typically spend my Sunday evenings watching X Factor and TOWIE, drinking hot choc and having a bit of a pamper! So I thought I would let you know what my standard beauty routine is when I'm cuddled up on the sofa!


First thing I do is splash my face with water (as I don't usually wear make up on Sundays) and pop on my Sanctuary clay mask, see my review of this here! I then slick on my Burts Bees Honey lip balm, I easily suffer from dry lips and this balm is my absolute favourite. You can pick it up for £3 on feelunique or in Boots. I then paint my fingers and toes, this week I went for  Essie Skirting the Issues on my tootsies and Essie Topless & Barefoot on my fingers, with the Champneys top coat over both. Once dry I slather on Soap and Glory Heels Genius, which was in my September Favs and pop on some fluffy socks. I then spend most of my evening massaging Soap & Glory Hand Food into my hands!

What is your Sunday night sofa routine?


6 comments:

  1. I got the burt bees set for my birthday, the stuff is amazing!

    I love Sunday Night Pampering, especially face masks. About to purchase the Origins facemask soon.

    Now following, would love you as a new follower.

    http://decisi0nsdecisi0ns.blogspot.co.uk/

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't really have a routine like this but it sounds really relaxing! :)

    http://perlaxmakeup.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely post Zara, I love Soap and Glory, perfect for a pamper session!

    themaibug.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the Burt's Bees lip shimmers! Sunday evenings are made for pampering and actually taking you time using all your beauty products. Always start with a loooong hot bath with all the Lush bath goodies. Bliss! x

    ReplyDelete
  5. great post! love soap and glory :)

    from helen at www.thelovecatsinc.com // @thelovecatsinc

    ps. make sure you've entered my giveaway to win 30 beauty products inc essie! it's worldwide too, click here!

    ReplyDelete
  6. That sounds like so much fun - love girly pampering sessions :) I really want to try Soap & Glory products, especially their hand cream, face cleanser and body scrubs!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comment, it means the world to me and I will try to reply to you all!

If you have enjoyed this posts please subscribe to me via bloglovin!

I hope you feel beautiful today :)