Monday, 1 July 2013

Honey I'm Home!!

Firstly HELLOOOOOO I am back!! Secondly, sorry I never told you I was going!! I finished work and had 3 days before I set off on my big adventure so it was all rather crazy!! I have just got back from the most incredible experience of my entire life. I spent the last 6 months travelling through Australia, New Zealand, Malaysia, Singapore, Indonesia, Cambodia, Vietnam, China and Hong Kong!! Phew!!

I am going to write a proper blog post soon about my travels (be warned it is going to be picture HEAVY)! In the mean time here are a couple of pictures to give you a little teaser!

Rocking our Non La in Hoi An, Vietnam

Magical morning strolling around Ta Prohm in Siem Reap, Cambodia

Thean Hou Temple in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia


  1. WOW, it looks and sounds amazing, so jealous!
    You have a lovely blog too so I'll definitely be reading from now on.
    Hope to speak soon,
    Laura x

    1. Thank you! You too! I really want to try those VO5 products after reading your posts! I'd love it if you could give me a little follow :)
      Zara x

  2. Looks like you've had quite a busy six months. I envy you!

    Lindsey. x

    1. I know!! It was crazy!! I'm going to do a full blog post soon :)

      Zara x


Thank you so much for your comment, it means the world to me and I will try to reply to you all!

If you have enjoyed this posts please subscribe to me via bloglovin!

I hope you feel beautiful today :)