Thursday 4 July 2013

Nailed It # 1 - You Only Live Twice

I came across this polish rifling through my friend's beauty bits. This is one of my favourite things to do as you can try out products that you don't own and it's so interesting to see what other people love! Anyway I immediately fell in love and I'm not even usually a red nail polish wearer. You Only Live Twice is from the Skyfall Collection which came out in the OPI Holiday/Winter Collection for 2012 inspired by last year's Bond film release.




You Only Live Twice is a bright magenta packed with fuchsia and gold shimmer. Even though I originally thought this shade better suited to winter, the shimmer in this varnish was so beautiful out in the sun, making it perfect for summer. The application was good, and I only needed two coats for full opacity and it dried quickly. The only downside is that, as with most glitter polishes, this was a massive pain to get off, especially as I was trying to remove it in a hurry before flying out the door!

This varnish is available online for the sale price of £8.25 at Salon Skincare - I've already placed my order! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comment, it means the world to me and I will try to reply to you all!

If you have enjoyed this posts please subscribe to me via bloglovin!

I hope you feel beautiful today :)